Information about the COVID-19 outbreak
Dear Colleagues and visitors,
Our health and well-being are top priority. In relation to the COVID-19 outbreak and the State of Emergency on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria, CPSBB implements the following safety measures:
- Entrance to the CPSBB building is allowed only from the main entrance, where protective equipment (masks, gloves, disinfectant) is at your disposal.
- All CPSBB personnel is encouraged to work from their home offices, whenever possible (e.g. data analysis, writing reports, preparing scientific articles, work meetings online etc.).
- Aggregation of large number of people is not allowed. A schedule of the employees who urgently need to visit CPSBB is prepared and updated every week (please contact our secretary or/and the Head of Administration for the weekly schedule).
- People who are not officially on vacation: Please be remained that you are still working, regardless of your physical location, and you are supposed to be accessible by phone and e-mail during the official work time from 8:30 until 17:30.
- All international meetings and events on the territory of CPSBB are cancelled during the State of Emergency. The PlantaSYST meetings will continue online.
- People returning from meetings or business trips abroad are obliged to follow a 21-days compulsory home quarantine.
The Head of Administration and the Heads of Departments are responsible for the implementation of these measures. These measures will be implemented during the State of Emergency on the territory of Bulgaria. We encourage our PlantaSYST personnel to take protective measures outside the territory of CPSBB as well and to avoid unnecessary travel, as well as to use masks and gloves on public places where many people aggregate (e.g. bus and train stations, public transport etc.).Please also be reminded to follow the newly approved Law of the State of Emergency, which is in force from 20.03.2020.
We thank you for your understanding and support. I am confident we will surpass this challenge together.
I wish you all good health and good luck.
Dr. Tsanko Gechev
Director of CPSBB